Ended up sleeping at 4 because I
had to finish the whole show haha. Woke up and was tempted to msg SarahBarah and ask her if we could not meet anymore because I wanted to sleep, BUT I DIDN'T. Got ready and left the house, reaching earlier than her! Shops weren't open yet so we went to Starbucks where I got a Java Chip and she got her Peppermint Mocha Frapp, sat and talked about alot of random stuff. She brought her "very heavy surprise" for me which was her dad's Nikon d70 to let me play! But I um, didn't know how to use it and didn't have time to figure it out, but thanks (: Went to get my stuff, got a top, a dress, shorts, and shades :D :D :D Started work at 1130! All I had to do was stand at the entrance and go "Hello, welcome -insert big grin" Had to wear a robe which was super soft and comfy, BUT LEFT LINT ALL OVER MY CLOTHES. Pfft. Doesn't matter, I like being in the store, greeting and helping out and stuff. Gives me something to do and I can people watch. Darren and Dawn came to visit! And when like, the customers ask you for your opinion and actually trust you to look for something to match what they picked out, quite cool ey! Hahaha, worked for an extra hour more than I was supposed to, then went home. Went for bakchormee just now, didn't help my throat! Limeng joined us for dinner cuz I was going to pass him his OBS letter. And you know why it's with me? Because he forgot his postal code so therefore sent it to my address instead. (: Okay leg hurts, I SHALL WATCH SOME OTHER DRAMA NOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment