Monday, January 24, 2011

pms

I'm sick and upset now at like the world, you, everything. My throat is hurting and my nose blocked which really sucks cuz I just feel like sleeping whenever I'm in school and it's really unglam to sneeze in front of your students and I feel like I'm passing it to all these small kids.....

Also, I'm very very disappointed in you and our friendship. I wish we would talk things out because right now I just feel like we're going full circle and there are so many problems which we're just gonna pretend don't exist. Which REALLY doesn't work for me because I am confrontational and would rather we thrash things out and decide if we're better off friends, good friends, or nothing. Sometimes I feel like you're not on my side, and that you don't trust me. So either prove me wrong or we can just let this go.

On another note, it was time well spent with Yiguan and Gracie last Friday when we FINALLY managed to meet up. Even though I was fucking annoyed at both of them at the start cuz they refused to reply msges and were like 30-45mins late and I was DAMN HUNGRY but after eating at Sho Teppan everything was A OK haha. Walked around talking and me and Grace got our Hei ice cream, then Yiguan had to leave for Yoga so we walked her to her bus stop then went to share a slice of fruit tart and a pot of tea! There really isn't much to do in SG other than eat. It was a good day but next we really need to have OCIP gang outing!!!

Me and Gracie also managed to catch Love and Other Drugs last Thursday! Wild teachers we are hahaha. I went back to TJ to wait for her and ate lu rou fan and talked to Ryan, Edwin and Miss Wong in the canteen. Gracie finally came and we went to return her library books and collect testimonial then we went to town!! We are damn terrible with directions and because we kept talking we ended up at Orchard when we should have been at Somerset. Then we didn't know the way to Cine and stood outside Ion trying to figure out which side to turn. Hahahahhaha. While having dinner I looked at my watch wrong and then realised we were gonna be late for the movie so we made a mad rush to get drinks and reach the theatre hahahah. Love and Other Drugs was nice and sweet with lots of boobs and butt but I liked it!! Went home after thatttt I like spending time with Gracie because we always walk aimlessly but it's relaxing and fun haha.

Today after school I went to Bedok Point to meet Calvin, Crystal and Yongquan for lunch. We had ayam penyet and then sat and Gong Cha talking for damn long about anything and everything because Crystal is #1 entertainment hahahaha. Even though I'm not very close to the juniors at least I got both of them to talk shit to haaaa. They left for pdp then me and Calvin went to Tamp to wait for Mummy to pick me and he stayed to meet Jeremy. Home and I've been drinking alot alot of water which isn't doing much to help my throat sigh. I think I should start taking vitamin c like during A level period again. Ok goodnight I feel like a sick pmsy bitch tonight.

No comments: