Yesterday was kinda exciting though because the Lit teachers played a prank on us hahaha. They came up with some nonsense haiku and asked us to analyse it. Then when people were taking it very seriously and answering, Miss Woodford couldn't help but burst out laughing then all the Lit teachers burst out laughing while of us were like ????????? Then Miss Woodford told us to look at the names of the writers and how does it affect our reading and they were like "Yukano Reid" and "Margaret H. Oaks" Read it out loud and you get "you cannot read" and "Margaret HOAX" hahaha wtf right then they told us they wrote these nonsense haiku because of the pain we caused them while marking Prelims but they were actually quite nice uhhh "The wind is hollow. My woollen jacket is lost. Why does they song sing." SOMETHING LIKE THAT LA HAHAHAHA. Anyway so we all laughed until some person spoiled the joke by saying something damn lame -.- Why do people do that?
SO that was the highlight of my week haha. Results are completely back already like grades and stuff are out! I did not bad la hahahahaha uhhhh not really up to expectations especially for GP and History BUT IT'S OK. I got a free drink from Starbucks yesterday and it's my second time already yay! Calvin got 3 times already lor walau must be cuz the Starbucks auntie like him. Studied with Gracie on Friday and it's been soooooo long since I sat down and talked to her properly so that was good!!! ((((: Yiguan stayed over on Saturday night for us to study but like I only wrote one econs essay and fell asleep haha. We made pizza! And then the next morning I apparently punched her while half asleep HAHAHAHAH then I slept somemore while she read CSE so in other words I was damn bloody unproductive I slept the whole day away hahahaha.
Aiyah I dunno why I haven't got down to serious studying yet I keep having this mentality that everything will turn out okay? Which it obviously won't if I don't study la. Ok I shall go pack my stuff tomorrow morning or something...... Ok I have blogged already Yiguan/Calvin HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY. Also not like you all tag when I blog I feel so unappreciated!!!!! Byeeeeeeee.


No comments:
Post a Comment