ok it is like 5.30am I dont know what I'm still doing up but right before I go to sleep i'm thinking of all the shit I have left to study because I'm so fucking unproductive and I'm getting freaked out at the prospect of time running out. And it is, like time is really running, running, running out. I need to GET MY ACT TOGETHER and pull through please Mag c'mon you can do this!!
And to everyone else, esp to Calvin, Chenyin and Yiguan, let's do this! I know you've been encouraging me so thank you (: To Gracie, I'm replying your tag here! Haha thank you for saying that (: I wanna meet up with you soon please, miss youuuuuu.
Aiyah it's only As right.... Btw I have a crack on the space key on my phone. It's like broken haha. Tuition later ~ I want some froyoooo Calvin!!! Good night!
I also really want Chanel Khaki Vert who's going to Marina Bay Sands anytime soon help me buy pleaseeeee. And there are new MAC lipsticks and glosses coming out! Disney collection and Gaga lipgloss, since I missed out on the Gaga lipstick I want that lehhhh. I'm so whiny. NEVER STUDY STILL WANT TO BUY THINGS. ok bye.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment