Ok so I really haven't been blogging at all cuz I don't want to switch on the computer and get super distracted and all. Not that I've been particularly productive and not distracted by other things even without the computer la but still. Anyway, so prelims are in 2 weeks like woaaaaaaah scary haha. Should really start feeling stressed and motivated and focused and determined now but....... I'm not so ha.
Aiyah, keep rethinking my future plans haha. And I hate my own double standards for getting irritated and not liking people yet being tolerant and acting like I do. Can't. Wait. For. Everything. To. End. Starting to get scared for Econs and super super super freaked out for Lit. I wanna get away from everything for a while but then again I have nothing to be complaining about because I haven't allowed myself to feel stressed harhar.
Ok. So. When I have more interesting things to say, I will! Byebye.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment