Wah shit today damn terrible I ate soooo much. I ate a slice of bread while waiting for Mummy to make me porridge for my lunch. Then in the afternoon like between 3-5pm I ate 2 more slices of pandan bread and made bruschetta on 3 pieces of tomato herb bread, which is 6 PIECES OF BREAD + BIG BOWL OF PORK PORRIDGE ALTOGETHER FROM 1-5 omg. And now I still want foooooood. Ate ice cream with pandan BREAD again just now and seriously considering ordering Macs. What is wrong with me?? I think my period is coming, I'm eating out of stress (because eating is my excuse for not studying), or I'm PREGNANT because I'm eating for two ok this is ridiculous!
Ok let me waddle away and go wallow in my fats now. Alliteration! Waddle wallow waddle wallow waddle wallow waddle wallow waddle wallow I'm going mad.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment