Sunday, April 27, 2008

No. 42

No pictures to post up YET but today was a good day! Met Sharmain right after Superkids and we walked around Tampines Mall aimlessly until Sheryl came. Sat in Starbucks and bitched, then walked to buy flowers, then took a bus to Bedok Interchange to buy bubble tea, then took another bus to OLPS. Had time to kill so me and Sheryl went to find a place where I could get a rosary for SarahBaraaaah! Went down and asked this random dude, and our conversation went like this
"Um excuse me, is there a shop that sells rosaries and stuff?"
"There's a shop but I don't know if it's open yet, I have a rosary though."
"Yeah but I wanna give it as a gift."
"Yeah I can give you my rosary!"
"Haha umm, never mind thank you!"

Haha nice guy, he went to check if the shop was open for us and stuff. Met SarahBarah downstairs too, she looked so pretty! Confirmants started coming into the Church itself, Sheryl was going mad looking for Melissa. "Where's my girlfrieeeend". And when she appeared "My girlfriend looks so handsome" etcetc. HAHA. Ryan and Shannon were in the same queue they looked very cool! Stayed till the Confirmation rites were over, then the 3 of us went out to take more pictures and stuffffff. Then walked back into the Church when everyone got dismissed. Gave the flowers to Melissa and Sarah and Melissa LEE. Realised that we were sitting next to Ryan/Shannon's mum and sister during the entire mass. Well, part of it cuz we walked out halfway :/ Managed to take a picture with Melissa Wong before she changed she is so retarded. Went to find SarahBaraaah! Ryan was an idiot he left so fast I couldn't take any pictures with him. Left for dinner with Sarah and her family after parting ways with Sheryl/Sharmain/Melissa. AWWWWW. ):

Dinner was at Changi Village Hotel. It was reallllly ulu ulu but the place was damn nice it had a sea view! I swear, Sarah's family is like, The Kumars at No. 42. THEY ARE BLOODY HILARIOUS!! Hahaha. Damn good food, and great company. (: Took super spastic polaroids cuz we put it on timer and we had to wait so long before the camera took the picture that we would end up bursting out in peals of laughter. Left at about 10, the atmosphere was infectious I refuseeee to go back to mundane school life tomorrow, when my own assignments are still undone. Thank you SarahBarah for inviting me for dinner and everything, congratulations on getting confirmed! (:

No comments: