Sunday, March 16, 2008

Enchanted

"Is this a habit of yours? Falling off of stuff?"
"Only when you're around to catch me."

School tomorrow is such a, drag. I dread going back to school, and it's not even like I managed to enjoy the hols much since I spent every single day in school. But the thought of going back to tests, presentations, and homework, along with dance practices till 9 everyday is about to kill me. Mummy keeps nagging me about not studying cuz I'm so busy with dance BUT IT'S NOT MY BLOODY FAULT. And anyway it's only until the end of this week. I can't wait for concert really, my first performance with my friends/family coming to see me!! (: I hope I don't blank out on that day. Vetting's tomorrow, so is full dress and I don't have black cargo pants. I still think the idea of black cargo pants is stupid and no way will I buy a pair. Already had to pay for the top for dance, and it's very... Not me.

School sucks school sucks school sucks school sucks school sucks..... I know I will get through it but with all the mentality of a walking corpse seriously. Whatever I'm hungry I want food.

No comments: